Express Customization and Expanded Product Offering Now Available for nVent HOFFMAN Global IEC Floor-Standing Enclosures in North America
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Quick-turn customization services and expanded standard offering now available
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- To offer customers more flexibility and faster access to high-quality products, nVent Electric plc (NYSE: NVT) (“nVent”), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, today announced the expansion of its nVent HOFFMAN Global IEC offering and Express Customization services in North America.
As part of its commitment to redefine simplicity when ordering, designing, configuring and assembling enclosure solutions, nVent launched a comprehensive global portfolio of IEC-rated enclosures and accessories in North America for optimum protection of equipment in electrical infrastructure and a variety of industrial applications. Specially designed and engineered for global use, the portfolio accelerates the design and installation process through interchangeable accessories and patented tool-free, click-in technology for assembly, while streamlining ordering with global part numbers.
To meet the needs of customers who need fast delivery, the nVent HOFFMAN brand is expanding its Express Customization offering to Global IEC Free-Standing enclosures, which include standard-sized enclosures that ship from the factory within 10 days. This industry-leading Express Customization service allows modifications for standard sizes of the Global IEC Modular Floor-Standing enclosures in mild steel, including:
- Simple holes and cutouts
- 28 paint colors, including OSHA safety options
- Accessories options
These new services come as part of the company’s commitment to make it easier for customers to do business with nVent and its brands. nVent also offers enclosure customization through local HOFFMAN Certified Modification centers, and recently launched a new website, hoffman.nvent.com, to seamlessly guide customers through selecting a product, requesting a quote and finding their closest distributor or sales representative in North America.
In addition, the nVent HOFFMAN IEC portfolio has expanded to include more sizes and accessories to offer even better availability and versatility through standard stock. New additions include:
- More standard enclosure sizes and associated accessories, such as plinth bases, side covers, mounting profiles and mounting plates
- 19” accessories for rack mounted equipment and swing frames for some industrial networking applications
- More handle options, including a slotted insert
A global enclosures industry leader, the nVent HOFFMAN portfolio offers a uniquely complete range of IEC and NEMA electrical enclosures and accessories.
- nVent Expands Express Customization Offering in North America
- nVent Launches Comprehensive Global IEC Portfolio for Optimum Protection in Industrial Applications
- nVent ‘Powers Up’ New nVent HOFFMAN Website for Customers, Making it Easy to Search and Select Products Instantly
nVent is a leading global provider of electrical connection and protection solutions. We believe our inventive electrical solutions enable safer systems and ensure a more secure world. We design, manufacture, market, install and service high performance products and solutions that connect and protect some of the world's most sensitive equipment, buildings and critical processes. We offer a comprehensive range of enclosures, electrical connections and fastening and thermal management solutions across industry-leading brands that are recognized globally for quality, reliability and innovation. Our principal office is in London and our management office in the United States is in Minneapolis. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Learn more at www.nvent.com.
nVent, CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER are trademarks owned or licensed by nVent Services GmbH or its affiliates.
Global Marketing Director
Source: nVent Electric plc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naver Completes Wattpad Acquisition
- Notice of Lead Plaintiff Deadline for Shareholders in the Skillz Inc. f/k/a Flying Eagle Acquisition Corp. Class Action Lawsuit
- Commonwealth Hotels hires Seasoned Dual General Manager at Hyatt properties outside Chicago
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!