Equity Commonwealth Sets 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) today announced that its Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held virtually on Wednesday, June 23, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. Shareholders of record at the close of business on April 15, 2021 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
The details of the virtual annual meeting, including how stockholders can access the virtual meeting, vote and submit questions, will be included in the company’s definitive proxy statement for the 2021 Annual Meeting to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About Equity Commonwealth
Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) is a Chicago based, internally managed and self-advised real estate investment trust (REIT) with commercial office properties in the United States. EQC’s same property portfolio is comprised of 4 properties and 1.5 million square feet.
Regulation FD Disclosures
We use any of the following to comply with our disclosure obligations under Regulation FD: press releases, SEC filings, public conference calls, or our website. We routinely post important information on our website at www.eqcre.com, including information that may be deemed to be material. We encourage investors and others interested in the company to monitor these distribution channels for material disclosures.
Sarah Byrnes, Equity Commonwealth, (312) 646-2801
Source: Equity Commonwealth
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- Valero Energy Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- U.S. Home Prices End First Quarter on Very Strong Note, Radian Home Price Index Reveals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!