Entravision Announces Participation in the Deutsche Bank 31st Annual Leveraged Finance Conference
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Entravision (NYSE: EVC), a leading global advertising solutions, media and technology company, today announced Chris Young, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will present at the Deutsche Bank 31st Annual Leveraged Finance Conference to be held October 2-4, 2023, in Scottsdale, Arizona. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, October 4th at 10:00 a.m. PT and will participate in meetings with investors throughout the day.
The presentation will be webcast live over the Internet, and links to the live webcast and replay will be available on Entravision’s Investor Relations website at investor.entravision.com.
About Entravision Communications Corporation
Entravision is a global advertising solutions, media and technology company. Over the past three decades, we have strategically evolved into a digital powerhouse, expertly connecting brands to consumers in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Our digital segment, the company’s largest by revenue, offers a full suite of end-to-end advertising services in 40 countries. We have commercial partnerships with Meta, X Corp. (formerly known as Twitter), TikTok, and Spotify, and marketers can use our Smadex and other platforms to deliver targeted advertising to audiences around the globe. In the U.S., we maintain a diversified portfolio of television and radio stations that target Hispanic audiences and complement our global digital services. Entravision remains the largest affiliate group of the Univision and UniMás television networks. Shares of Entravision Class A Common Stock trade on the NYSE under ticker: EVC. Learn more about our offerings at entravision.com or connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Christopher T. Young
Chief Financial Officer
Addo Investor Relations
Source: Entravision Communications Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rallybio Presents Natural History Study for Fetal and Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia at the 65th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Long-term Follow-up Data From bluebird’s Gene Therapy Program in Sickle Cell Disease Support Durable, Potentially Curative Benefits Through Stable Production of Anti-Sickling Adult Hemoglobin and Re
- KRF Capital’s, inaugural K Energy Growth Equity Fund launches with investment in United States Sail GP Team
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!