Elliptic Labs Announces Launch of First Smartphone Design Win With HONOR Smartphone, the HONOR 50 SE
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OSLO, Norway--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Elliptic Labs (EuroNext Growth: ELABS.OL), a global AI software company and the world leader in AI Virtual Smart Sensors, and HONOR, a global provider of smart devices, are announcing the launch of Elliptic’s AI Virtual Proximity Sensor INNER BEAUTY® on HONOR’s latest smartphone HONOR 50 SE. This is the first collaboration between Elliptic Labs and HONOR. The HONOR 50 SE smartphone, utilizing Mediatek’s Dimensity 900 5G platform, is the latest mid-tier smartphone entry from HONOR that will ship by the end of June 2021. Elliptic Labs had announced the contract win for this design win previously and is making details available today.
“HONOR choosing Elliptic Labs’ AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform signals that our value proposition of better performance, decreased reliance on hardware sensors and strained supply chains, and lower costs is resonating strongly with the biggest and best smartphone OEMs,” explained Laila Danielsen, CEO of Elliptic Labs. “Working with large, experienced smartphone manufacturers like HONOR, which has big plans in its domestic and international markets, further expands the market’s exposure to Elliptic’s AI Virtual Smart Sensors.”
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South-Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, Elliptic Labs filed its IPO with the Euronext Growth Market in October, 2020. Elliptic Labs is now a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. The Company’s patented AI software combines ultrasound and sensor-fusion algorithms to deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, and presence sensing experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, eco-friendly, and already deployed in over 150 million devices. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the Company.
Source: Elliptic Labs
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AHF LA Times’ Ad Exposes Root of Homelessness … ‘Corruption!’
- Mardi Gras, Carnival Cruise Line's Newest and Most Innovative Ship, Departs On Maiden Voyage From Port Canaveral This Afternoon
- 2021/2022 Tanzania Safaris – Guided Luxury Educational Nature Tours Launched
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!