Elim Mining to Exhibit at the Virtual PDAC and to Host Daily Management Presentations
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CASA GRANDE, Ariz. & VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Elim Mining Incorporated (“Elim” or the “Company”), a private copper exploration and development company, will be exhibiting at the upcoming Virtual PDAC from March 8-11, 2021. Please join management and learn about upcoming plans, both corporately and at the Cactus Mine Project in Pinal County, Arizona.
In addition to the booth, daily management presentations will be held on Zoom. Please join John Antwi, President and CEO, Ian McMullan, COO and Anthony Bottrill, Resource Geologist, details below:
When: 10 am EST on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Please sign in 15 minutes ahead of time, as there will be limited capacity.
Elim Mining is a private company that is building a scalable, multi-phase, multi-billion-pound copper porphyry project on private land in an infrastructure-rich area of Arizona. The Company is initially focused on resource development of the Cactus Mine, which is a re-start of the former Sacaton mine, operated by ASARCO through 1984. The Company holds a 100% ownership interest in both the Cactus and Parks/Salyer Properties, which cover 2,458 acres in Pinal County, Arizona. Concurrently, the Company is exploring the geologic district, including the Parks/Salyer Property. In addition to the in-ground mineral potential, Elim Mining has completed a PEA on the mineralized stockpile, illustrating a run of mine heap leach operation that provides $140 million in cumulative free cash flow over 8 years, based on a copper price of $2.82/lb. Elim is managed by mining executives with over 210 years’ of combined experience in mine operations and business. With a history and reputation for strategically launching, revitalizing, and leading multi-million-dollar mining organizations, the team has achieved tremendous growth and value for investors in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
John Antwi, President and CEO
Alison Dwoskin, Director of Investor Relations
Source: Elim Mining Incorporated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tallac Therapeutics Presents New Data on Toll-like Receptor Agonist Antibody Conjugate, TAC-001, at the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Coverage Set for NASA's SpaceX Crew-2 Briefings, Events, Broadcasts
- UPDATE 5 - Notice Regarding the Semiconductor Manufacturing Factory (Naka Factory) Fire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!