Efficient Software from Wondershare Helping Teachers and Students Get Back to School
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
As schools prepare to reopen after the pandemic, state-of-the-art software products from Wondershare are making this transition easy and convenient for students as well as teachers.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Wondershare, a developer of world-class software solutions for a wide range of applications, is now helping schools get back to work after the Covid-19 pandemic. The company is dedicated to redefining digital experiences with its innovative software products. Wondershare’s PDF software PDFelement and diagram creation software EdrawMax and EdrawMind are particularly popular amongst the schools.
PDFelement offers an effortless way to manage PDFs across desktop mobile, and web. It can be used by schools for creating documents, jotting down notes, scanning text, signing and filling out forms, and much more.
Some of the most useful features of PDFelement include
- Tools to read, edit, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files.
- Share, review, annotate, and sign documents with Document Cloud to accelerate every stage of approval process.
- Protects the environment by helping users to go paperless.
- Enhances educational experience by bringing the power of document productivity.
EdrawMax is a robust diagramming software suitable for individuals as well as businesses. It helps create powerful flowcharts and visuals to show clear processes and offers a flexible floor planning solution for space potential maximization. Some other key features of the product include
- Brings clarity to complex electrical systems
- Helps develop strong foundational systems and deliver high software quality
- Allows users to conduct productive meetings and align attendees to a vision by brainstorming.
- Helps build effective organizational structures.
- Optimizes industrial solutions via smooth process modification.
- Strategy and project planning for successful outcomes.
EdrawMind, another popular Wondershare software, is a full-featured collaborative mind mapping and brainstorming tool. This software is extremely useful for schools because it helps create beautiful presentations in seconds. A dynamic slideshow can be created just by writing down the talking points in a mind map and adding colors and images. Users can also carry out strategic analysis, product management, and project planning tasks by using mind maps, flowcharts, and Gantt chart.
To find out more about Wondershare and its efficient software solutions, please visit https://www.wondershare.fr/
Founded in 2003, Wondershare is a global leader in software development and a pioneer in the field of digital creativity. Our technology is powerful, and the solutions we provide are simple and convenient. That's why we're trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries worldwide. We help our users pursue their passions so that, together, we can build a more creative world.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dream Unlimited Corp.’s Interest in Dream Impact Trust Deemed to Have Increased
- UnitedHealthcare to Launch New Virtual-First Health Plan to Help People Access a Dedicated Care Team 24/7 and Obtain Quality Care at a Lower Cost
- Family of Woodstock Notifies Stakeholders of Data Security Incident
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!