Eagle Eye Networks Best Practices Guide for IT Professionals Offers Nine Reasons to Move Your Security System to the Cloud
- Futures rise as upbeat earnings boost risk appetite
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
- New Product Launches Signal Apple (AAPL) is Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions Better Than Other Companies Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cloud computing is the backbone of the data-driven, app-based tech ecosystem. Eagle Eye Networks new guide spells out the business case and immediate ROI of taking your video surveillance systems to the cloud.
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Eagle Eye Networks, the global leader in cloud video surveillance, today released a best practices guide, “Your Business and IT Systems Run in the Cloud: Here Are Nine Reasons Your Security System Should, Too.”
Designed especially for IT professionals who are increasingly tasked with overseeing physical security, this best practices guide examines the top nine reasons to migrate your video surveillance system to the cloud, starting with rapid deployment, ease of use, and accessibility.
The guide offers insight into how a modern cloud video management system (VMS) can improve cybersecurity, help streamline backup and recovery, cut down on hardware, facilitate collaboration, and position your business for the future.
Download the guide here.
ABOUT EAGLE EYE NETWORKS
Eagle Eye Networks, Inc., is number 1 in cloud video surveillance worldwide, addressing the needs of businesses, alarm companies, security integrators, cities, and individuals. Eagle Eye’s 100% cloud managed solutions provide cloud and on-premise recording, bank-level security and encryption, and broad analog and digital camera support – all accessed via the web or mobile applications. Businesses of all types utilize Eagle Eye solutions for operational optimization and security. All Eagle Eye products benefit from Eagle Eye’s developer friendly RESTful API platform and Big Data Video Framework ™, which allow for indexing, search, retrieval, and analysis of live and archived video. Eagle Eye’s open Video API has been widely adopted for integration in alarm monitoring, third party analytics, security dashboards, and point of sale system integrations. For more information, please visit www.een.com.
Source: Eagle Eye Networks
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDISC and OpenClinica Collaborate to Drive Academic Clinical Research Forward
- Orion Talent Hires RPO and Talent Acquisition Industry Veteran Sarah Peiker as CEO
- NextCure Announces Three New Members of its Scientific Advisory Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!