ESI Group: Monthly Disclosure of the Total Number of Voting Rights and Shares
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regulatory News:
ESI Group (Paris: ESI) (FR0004110310 – ESI), leader and pioneer in Virtual Prototyping solutions, hereby releases the total number of shares making up the company’s capital and the total number of voting rights in January 31, 2021, in accordance with articles 223-16 and 221-3 of the General Regulations of the “Autorité des Marchés Financiers”.
Number of shares
Number of theoretical voting rights *
Number of voting rights **
* The number of theoretical voting rights is calculated based on all shares eligible for voting right (single or double), including shares temporarily deprived of voting rights (treasury shares).
** All Group shares have equal right to vote, except treasury shares, which are deprived of the right to vote, and registered shares held for more than four years that are eligible for double voting rights.
Source: ESI Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skylight Health Promotes Paul Kulas to COO and Bolsters Senior Management Team with Two Strategic Additions
- Duke's Mayo Begins New Partnership With Familiar Creatures
- Kaixin Auto Holdings announces approval by NASDAQ of Haitaoche acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!