EMERGICON Garners Two Awards for Fast-Growing, Private Companies
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dallas 100 and Inc. 5000 Texas recognize premier ambulance billing service provider
TERRELL, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- EMERGICON, Texas’ largest ambulance billing provider, has been named to two award lists that recognize the fastest-growing, privately held organizations. The company placed:
The company growth was further evident in Fall 2020 with EMERGICON’s relocation and expansion of its headquarters to Terrell, Texas. The 15,000-sf facility now houses some 85+ employees.
“It’s an honor to be recognized for our fast growth by two well-respected award programs in Texas in the same year,” says EMERGICON’s Founder and CEO Christopher Turner, MHA. “More so, the awards mean that we are being effective in helping EMS providers and Fire Departments in Texas improve their emergency medical billing process and increase their patient reimbursements.”
Turner continues, “We’re fanatical about building a great culture and serving Texas EMS providers’ greater mission. The entire team at EMERGICON shares the belief that service comes first, as we support the first responders who save lives and the patients who needed that help in an emergency.”
The Dallas 100 awards, presented by the SMU Cox Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship, ranks the top 100 fastest-growing, privately owned businesses in the DFW Metroplex. The 2020 award ranking was based on company revenues over the three-year period from 2017 to 2019.
The Inc. 5000 Regional awards, presented by Inc. Magazine, rank the top 250 fastest-growing private companies in Texas from 2017-2019. Over that period, EMERGICON experienced a 50% growth rate. The company was previously recognized on the Inc. 5000 national lists in 2020 and 2019.
As the largest Texas-owned and Texas-based emergency medical services billing company, EMERGICON provides a better solution for processing ambulance billing claims. The company provides a human-based approach to claims management which results in better cash collections and fewer patient complaints than automated services. Founded in 2006, its team is dedicated to compliance, provider reimbursement, and customer service. Learn more at www.emergicon.com or visit its sister company EMERGIFIRE at www.emergifire.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- COVID-19 has Sparked a New Wave of Innovation Across Consumer Industries, According to Accenture Research
- SLANG Worldwide Announces Change to Financial Reporting Date and Clarification to Prior News Release
- Lilly Presents New Data on Retevmo® (selpercatinib) in Advanced RET Fusion-Positive Gastrointestinal and Other Cancers at 2021 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!