ECFC Virtual Symposium Advances Healthcare Learnings from COVID-19 with Variety of Interactive Educational Sessions
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ECFC, the leading nonprofit organization promoting choice in benefit solutions, will hold its 34th Annual Symposium on August 4-6 to help address a wide range of critical healthcare issues, concerns and changes emerging from COVID-19. The virtual Symposium will utilize the same user-friendly platform that was a success at the ECFC Annual Conference this past March.
“Our virtual Symposium is back and packed with three days of high quality and informative content our members need,” said Christa Day, Executive Director for ECFC. “Virtual attendees will experience the same great offerings they have come to expect from our Symposium.”
Prior to the Symposium, a virtual Certification Clinic will be held August 3. Presented in a “teach-to-the-test” format, the virtual certification tracks will give benefits professionals the added knowledge they need to advance their careers and address client and user questions around tax-advantaged accounts.
To kick off the Symposium on August 4, ECFC Board Chair Jody Dietel will welcome attendees followed by an update on the latest happenings in Washington, D.C., regulatory updates, and what’s next for ECFC.
On August 5, the Symposium will feature an array of dynamic speakers and educational sessions including:
- Post-COVID COBRA – Admin and Employer Lessons Learned
- State of HSAs: The Latest Market Statistics and Trends
- Vaccination Incentive Programs – The Rules Still Apply
- Creating Financial Wellness Programs in a Post-Pandemic World
- COBRA Operations, COVID-19 and the Operational Impacts
All sessions will be recorded with attendee access to the sessions for 30 days after the Symposium. The meeting will conclude on August 6, highlighted by a pair of key agency guidance updates from the IRS and US Department of Labor.
ECFC’s 34th Annual Symposium will be held virtually August 4-6. For additional information on the event and to view the full agenda, visit https://ecfc.org/page/AS2021Agenda
ECFC is a leading non-profit organization dedicated to maintaining and expanding employee benefit programs on a tax-advantaged basis. ECFC represents and promotes employee benefit programs through effective lobbying and provides education and awareness to members, compensation practitioners, national opinion leaders and the general public to help advance healthcare consumerism. ECFC, which was founded in 1981 as the Employers Council on Flexible Compensation, is the single organization that focuses its efforts on preserving, protecting and defending the tax-advantaged programs currently available to working families through employer plan sponsors. Visit https://ecfc.org/ for more information.
Greg Severin, 314-239-4143
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buenaventura Announces Strike at Uchucchacua Mine
- Fission 3.0 Corp. Announces Warrant Extension Amendment
- Preferred Bank Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!