Drive Shack Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Drive Shack Inc. (NYSE: DS) announced today that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results before the opening of financial markets on Friday, March 12, 2021. Management will host a live conference call and webcast that morning starting at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A copy of the earnings release will be posted to the Investor Relations section of Drive Shack’s website, http://ir.driveshack.com.
The webcast, along with the associated slide presentation, will be made available to the public on a listen-only basis on the Company’s investor relations website at http://ir.driveshack.com. The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-866-913-6930 (from within the U.S.) or 1-409-983-9881 (from outside of the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call by referencing conference ID 5779120.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the conference call. The replay will be available through 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Friday, March 26, 2021 and may be accessed by dialing 1-800-585-8367 (from within the U.S.) or 1-404-537-3406 (from outside of the U.S.), and referencing conference ID 5779120.
About Drive Shack
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses.
Investor Relations Inquiries
Kelley Buchhorn, Head of Investor Relations
Source: Drive Shack Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
- Havila Shipping ASA: Contract for the PSV Havila Borg
- Servier Earns the Best Place to Work Certification in Ukraine For 2021