Dream Impact Trust Announces March 2021 Monthly Distribution
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- DREAM IMPACT TRUST (TSX: MPCT.UN) (“Dream MPCT” or the “Trust”) today announced its March 2021 monthly distribution in the amount of 3.333 cents per Unit (40 cents annualized). The March distribution will be payable on April 15, 2021 to unitholders of record as at March 31, 2021.
Dream Impact is an open-ended trust dedicated to impact investing. Impact investing is the intention of creating measurable positive, social and environmental change in our communities and for our stakeholders, while generating attractive market returns. Dream Impact's underlying portfolio is comprised of exceptional real estate assets reported under two operating segments: development and recurring income, that would not be otherwise available in a public and fully transparent vehicle, managed by an experienced team with a successful track record in these areas. The objectives of the Trust are to create positive and lasting impacts for our stakeholders through our three impact verticals: attainable and affordable housing, inclusive communities, and resource efficiency; balance growth and stability of the portfolio, increasing cash flow, unitholders' equity and NAV over time; leverage access to an experienced management team and strong partnerships in order to generate attractive returns for investors; provide investors with a portfolio of high-quality real estate development opportunities, concentrated in core geographic markets; and to provide predictable cash distributions to unitholders on a tax-efficient basis. For more information, please visit: www.dreamimpacttrust.ca.
DREAM IMPACT TRUST
Chief Financial Officer
Director, Investor Relations
Source: Dream Impact Trust
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Renesas Joins the Responsible Business Alliance to Enhance Supply Chain Sustainability
- In Celebration Of The New Watermelon Flavor, Absolut® Vodka Offers One Lucky Fan A Permanent "Fresh Escape" At Home This Summer
- Toyota Debuts All-Electric SUV Concept
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!