Dillard’s, Inc. Announces New $500 Million Share Repurchase Program and Declares $0.15 Cash Dividend
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China’s Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dillard’s, Inc. (DDS-NYSE) (the “Company” or “Dillard’s”) announced that the Board of Directors has approved a new share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $500 million of its Class A Common Stock. The new open-ended authorization permits the Company to repurchase its Class A Common Stock in the open market, pursuant to preset trading plans meeting the requirements of Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or through privately negotiated transactions. At May 1, 2021, authorization of $114.3 million remained under the Company’s March 2018 share repurchase plan.
The Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend of $0.15 per share on the Class A and Class B Common Stock of the Company payable August 2, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 30, 2021. This marks the Company’s 209th consecutive quarterly dividend since becoming a public company in 1969.
Julie Johnson Guymon, C.P.A.
Source: Dillard’s, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KuCoin Highlights Social Is The Key To Empower Industry Development At TechCrunch Disrupt 2021
- Delisting of Certificates
- American Finance Trust Announces Preferred Stock Dividends
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!