Delta Verde Laboratory Positioned for Dynamic Growth in the Cannabis Industry
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Delta Verde Laboratory, an Arizona based analytical testing lab, is positioned for dynamic and accelerated growth in the cannabis industry and has recently been granted additional compliance testing approvals in areas of both chemistry and microbiology.
Founded in 2014 by experienced chemist Dr. James Clark, Delta Verde Laboratory has pioneered advanced analytical chemistry and microbiology procedures for analyzing cannabis and cannabis infused products, which are often complex matrices. The first lab of its kind to achieve ISO accreditation in Arizona, DVL has dedicated its operations to fast, accurate, and affordable compliance and informational testing services in the new and rapidly developing cannabis industry.
“The leading role we play in the lab adds value to the industry by ensuring that cannabis and cannabis infused products can be accurately labeled and that customers can experience their favorite brands in consistent ways,” says Nate Allen, owner of Delta Verde Laboratory. He continues, It is likely through recurring measurement and procedural standards that we effectuate the most dynamic growth phase of this industry and move closer to its institutionality; the lab as catalyst.”
Delta Verde Laboratory is currently pursuing additional licensure in Arizona, is expanding its ISO accreditation to include additional testing parameters and analytes; and has future plans to expand and replicate its operations in other markets.
About Delta Verde Laboratory
Since its founding in 2014, Delta Verde Laboratory has become a highly specialized and ISO17025 accredited analytical testing lab that is dedicated to the fast, accurate, and affordable compliance and informational testing of cannabis and cannabis infused products.
Jordan Sundberg, (602) 466-9730
Source: Delta Verde Laboratory
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UNITE HERE Local 11 Asks Federal Agency to Ensure Chateau Marmont Complies with Loan Law
- Introducing “Got Your Back,” A Lilly Pulitzer Print with Purpose in support of Baby2Baby
- How Do You Invest In Marijuana Stocks In 2021? 3 Top Cannabis Stocks For Your Watchlist