Deciphera Pharmaceuticals to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on February 8, 2022
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCPH) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Tuesday, February 8, 2022.
In connection with the earnings release, Deciphera’s management team will host a live conference call and webcast at 4:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022, to discuss the Company’s financial results and provide a corporate update.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing (866) 930-5479 (domestic) or (409) 216-0603 (international) and referring to conference ID 8293127. A webcast of the conference call will be available in the “Events and Presentations” page in the “Investors” section of the Company’s website at https://investors.deciphera.com/events-presentations. The archived webcast will be available on the Company's website approximately two hours after the conference call and will be available for 30 days following the call.
About Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
Deciphera is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing important new medicines to improve the lives of people with cancer. We are leveraging our proprietary switch-control kinase inhibitor platform and deep expertise in kinase biology to develop a broad portfolio of innovative medicines. In addition to advancing multiple product candidates from our platform in clinical studies, QINLOCK® is Deciphera’s switch-control inhibitor for the treatment of fourth-line GIST. QINLOCK is approved in Australia, Canada, China, the European Union, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Taiwan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, visit www.deciphera.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (@Deciphera).
Source: Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Walmart Griddle & Grill Sales Summarized by Consumer Walk
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Treadmill Deals 2022: Walmart, Life Fitness, Bowflex, NordicTrack & More Sales Found by Retail Fuse
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Snow Blower Deals (2022): Honda, Toro, Snow Joe, Husqvarna & More Sales Reported by Retail Fuse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!