Deciphera Pharmaceuticals to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on February 9, 2021
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCPH) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results on Tuesday, February 9, 2021.
In connection with the earnings release, Deciphera’s management team will host a live conference call and webcast at 4:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, to discuss the Company’s financial results and provide a corporate update.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing (866) 930-5479 (domestic) or (409) 216-0603 (international) and referring to conference ID 5826559. A webcast of the conference call will be available in the “Events and Presentations” page in the “Investors” section of the Company’s website at https://investors.deciphera.com/news-events/events-presentations. The archived webcast will be available on the Company's website approximately two hours after the conference call and will be available for 30 days following the call.
About Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
Deciphera is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing important new medicines to improve the lives of people with cancer. We are leveraging our proprietary switch-control kinase inhibitor platform and deep expertise in kinase biology to develop a broad portfolio of innovative medicines. In addition to advancing multiple product candidates from our platform in clinical studies, QINLOCK is Deciphera’s FDA-approved switch-control kinase inhibitor for the treatment of fourth-line gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST). QINLOCK is also approved for fourth-line GIST in Canada and Australia. For more information, visit www.deciphera.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (@Deciphera).
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Source: Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Walmart Griddle & Grill Sales Summarized by Consumer Walk
- Gaming PC Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Top MSI, HP OMEN, ASUS ROG, Dell Alienware & More Savings Compared by Deal Tomato
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Vuori Deals 2022: Vuori Men’s & Women’s Athletic Clothing Savings Found by Deal Tomato
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!