DataRobot Adds Enterprise and Scale Expertise to Board of Directors to Drive AI Cloud
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Distinguished industry leaders Sigal Zarmi, Mark Hawkins, James I. Cash, Ph.D. and Dr. Amit Sinha sign on as DataRobot’s growth and innovation accelerate
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AI Cloud leader DataRobot today announced the addition of four members to its Board of Directors, Sigal Zarmi, Mark Hawkins, James I. Cash, Ph.D. and Dr. Amit Sinha, and the departure of Rob Ward and Hilarie Koplow-McAdams from the board.
Zarmi, Hawkins, Cash and Dr. Sinha bring decades of experience advising enterprises on the cutting-edge as they reach global scale, and have led some of the world’s biggest names in technology, finance, education and healthcare. Together, they join DataRobot’s Board of Directors in strategic roles at a moment of pivotal growth for the company.
- Sigal Zarmi is an award-winning CIO with over 30 years of experience in large-scale digital transformation, strategic planning, technology operations, leadership and talent development. She is currently a Senior Advisor at Morgan Stanley and a nonexecutive board member at ADT Inc. and Hashicorp. As recently as June 2021, Zarmi served as the International CIO and Global Head of Transformation for Morgan Stanley. Prior to Morgan Stanley, she held executive leadership positions at PwC and GE Capital.
- Mark Hawkins serves as President and CFO Emeritus Advisor for Salesforce. Hawkins has more than 35 years of experience leading finance organizations at global software and technology companies including Salesforce, Autodesk, Logitech, Dell, and Hewlett-Packard. During Hawkins’ tenure at Salesforce, the company entered the S&P 500 and Dow Jones 30 Industrial indexes and its market capitalization value increased by over $200 billion.
- James I. Cash, Ph.D. served on a number of public, private and non-profit boards, including Wal-Mart, General Electric, Chubb and Microsoft. Among his non-profit boards he served as an Advisory Council member of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture since its founding in 2003 until 2020, and as a Trustee for Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners Healthcare. Under the umbrella of The Cash Catalyst, he runs personal development programs for executives in Global 500 organizations. Dr. Cash is an Emeritus James E. Robinson Professor of the Harvard Business School, where he served as Chair of the MBA Program, and Chair of Harvard Business Publishing, before his retirement as Senior Associate Dean in 2003.
- Dr. Amit Sinha currently serves as President, CTO, and Board Member at Zscaler. He has over 20 years of technology, strategy, and entrepreneurial experience leading category-creating businesses at Zscaler, Motorola, AirDefense and Engim. Dr. Sinha has a Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and is the inventor of over 30 U.S. patents.
“Rob Ward and Hillarie Koplow-McAdams have been instrumental in driving DataRobot’s growth and, on behalf of our Board of Directors, I’d like to thank them for their invaluable contributions,” said Dan Wright, CEO of DataRobot.
“We are pleased to have such an elite group of leaders joining our Board of Directors as DataRobot enters its next phase of growth,” Wright continued. “DataRobot AI Cloud is pushing the envelope of AI innovation and Sigal Zarmi, Mark Hawkins, James Cash and Dr. Amit Sinha will each add unique value and experience as we drive the next generation of intelligent business for our customers.”
DataRobot AI Cloud is the next generation of AI. The unified platform is built for all data types, all users, and all environments to deliver critical business insights for every organization. DataRobot is trusted by global customers across industries and verticals, including a third of the Fortune 50. For more information, visit http://www.datarobot.com/.
781 941 0619
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A Story Behind the Launch of SAKEGEEK by Sake Lovers Inc.
- Ionis' partner Biogen provides update on tofersen Phase 3 VALOR study in SOD1-ALS
- Kirkland Lake Gold Announces Filing of Detour Lake Mine Technical Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!