DC Administration Services Announces ISDA Determinations Committees 2021 Application Process
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Non-dealer Committee Membership applications for 2021
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- DC Administration Services, Inc. (DCAS) notes that the 2021 List Review Date for the Determinations Committees falls on Tuesday, March 30, 2021.
DCAS would therefore like to invite all interested Members of ISDA to apply for a position as a Non-dealer Committee Member of the Determinations Committee for the relevant region.
Parties wishing to apply for such a position should carefully review and submit an executed Non-dealer Committee Participation Letter by 5pm (New York time) on Thursday, March 18, 2021.
For more information on the process and to download the form of the Non-dealer Committee Participation Letter, please visit https://www.cdsdeterminationscommittees.org/about-dc-committees/constitution-of-the-determinations-committees/.
Source: DC Administration Services, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BrainChip Updates Ticker Symbol on OTC to BRCHF; Applies for Upgrade to OTCQX Exchange
- Texas is the Hot Bed for Government Contracting
- Global SPAC Partners Co. Announces Closing of Underwriters’ Over-Allotment Option to Purchase Additional Units in Connection with its Initial Public Offering