Cyral Marks National Data Privacy and Protection Day with Release of Self-service Trial to Help Teams Protect Their Cloud Data
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cyral’s Security as Code Approach Gives Engineering Teams a Simple and Easy Way to Observe, Control and Protect Every Data Endpoint
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cyral, the first security solution built for the modern data cloud and the DevOps-first world, today released a free trial of its award-winning self-service platform – giving engineering teams a quick and simple way to evaluate their cloud security risks and protect their company’s and customers’ data without disrupting existing DevOps workflows. The release coincides with Data Privacy and Protection Day, an international event held annually on January 28 to raise awareness and promote privacy and data protection best practices.
Founded in 2018, Cyral works with a variety of organizations – from Fortune 1000 companies to fast-growing startups – to provide secure access to their data in the cloud and gain more visibility and context for access management and monitoring. This year, Cyral is demonstrating its commitment to raising awareness about the importance of safeguarding consumer data by becoming a 2021 Data Privacy Day Champion.
“From Prestige Software to SolarWinds, data breaches are more frequent and damaging than ever before – a prospect that is terrifying to both security and engineering teams. Protecting their cloud data is a top priority for CISOs, but coordinating teams on the actual development and implementation of a security solution can be a daunting task,” said Manav Mital, CEO of Cyral. “As we work to raise awareness about cloud data protection, we are excited to offer engineering teams a simple and easy way to evaluate how Cyral can help them observe, control and protect every data endpoint.”
Cyral’s Security as Code approach to protecting data enables development and security teams to better collaborate, empowering developers to focus on core features and functionality, and simplifying configuration and authorization management for security teams. Once deployed, Cyral intercepts all activity across data repositories, applies granular access controls, and alerts and blocks any anomalous behavior – all with zero impact on performance.
In addition to free Slack-based support, Cyral’s free trial includes the ability to:
- Secure an unlimited number of data repositories
- Control access to data repositories
- Observe data services with enriched activity logs, alerts, metrics and traces
- Approve just-in-time access through ChatOps
Cyral has 20 patents pending in the past two years and has been recognized by CISOs nationwide as a leader in innovative security. To learn more about Cyral and sign up for the free trial, visit https://www.cyral.com/register. Additionally, you can learn more from Cyral Co-Founder and CTO, Srinia Vadlamani, in his blog post, Celebrating Data Privacy and Protection Day.
Cyral is the first cloud-native security solution built for the modern data cloud and the DevOps-first world. With Cyral, DevOps and security teams get granular visibility and policy enforcement across all data endpoints for an unmatched unified view of any organization’s data layer activity. Cyral is venture-backed by Redpoint, A.Capital, Costanoa and SVCI. Follow the company at @cyralinc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GC Pharma Lights Up to Celebrate ‘World Hemophilia Day’
- Naropa University Hosts 6th Annual Earth Justice Week “The Great Turning,” Featuring Dr. Joanna Macy Keynote
- Elucid Presents Results of the EVAPORATE Study at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021 Late Breakers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!