Customers Bancorp, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Its Series E, and Series F Preferred Stock
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WEST READING, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series E (NYSE: CUBIPrE) of $0.33215 per share. The dividend is payable on December 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on November 30, 2021.
The Board of Directors has also declared a quarterly cash dividend on its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series F (NYSE: CUBIPrF) of $0.375 per share. The dividend is payable on December 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on November 30, 2021.
About Customers Bank
Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) is a bank holding company which provides financial services through its subsidiary Customers Bank, a full-service super-community bank with assets of approximately $19.1 billion at September 30, 2021. A member of the Federal Reserve System with deposits insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Customers Bank is an equal opportunity lender that provides a range of banking and lending services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, individuals, and families. Services and products are available wherever permitted by law through digital-first apps, online portals, and a network of offices and branches. Customers Bank provides blockchain-based digital payments via the Customers Bank Instant Token (CBIT) which allows clients to make real-time payments in US dollars, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. More at www.customersbank.com.
Jay Sidhu, Chairman & CEO 610-935-8693
Carla Leibold, CFO 484-923-8802
Source: Customers Bancorp, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taro Provides Results for the Year Ended March 31, 2022
- AJC Welcomes UN Expert Dr. Ahmed Shaheed's Action Plan on Combating Antisemitism
- Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. Announces Early Tender Results and Upsize of Previously Announced Cash Tender Offer to an Aggregate Principal Amount of $132,155,000 from $75,000,000
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!