Cushman & Wakefield Arranges $75M Multifamily Sale on Behalf of JEM Holdings
- Stocks slip in Europe as investors refine Fed hike bets
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- KeyBanc Downgrades Walmart (WMT) to Sector Weight on Lack of Stimulus Tailwinds and Inflationary Pressure, Prefers Target (TGT); Etsy (ETSY) Upgraded to OW
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- Dollar dips as Treasury yields stall, commodity currencies rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) announced the commercial real estate services firm has arranged the $75 million sale of Country Club, a 454-unit apartment community located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Watson Bryant and Brooks Colquitt of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, JEM Holdings, in the transaction. Concordia Properties acquired the property.
“Over seven years of ownership, we were able to successfully execute on our value-add strategy in one of the fastest growing markets in the Southeast,” said Jessica M. Saks, Chief Operating Officer of JEM Holdings. “We would like to thank Cushman & Wakefield for facilitating a seamless transaction. We also want to congratulate Concordia on their acquisition and wish them success in the next phase of ownership for this property.”
“Country Club is situated in one of the most dynamic submarkets in all of Charlotte and is poised for future rental growth with limited nearby future supply,” Colquitt said.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Sunbelt Multifamily Advisory Group ranks No. 1 in Sunbelt market share based on over 250 transactions and $6.2 billion in multifamily and land investment sales in 2020 (Source: Real Capital Analytics www.rcanalytics.com). Market share reflects number of sales for Alabama, Arkansas, Northwest Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. For more information, visit https://multifamily.cushwake.com.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and 60 countries. In 2020, the firm had revenue of $7.8 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Source: Cushman & Wakefield
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capstone Achieves Upper End of 2021 Production Guidance and Provides 2022 Guidance for Pinto Valley, Cozamin, and Santo Domingo
- Jay Chou Phantabear NFTs Featured on the Times Square Billboard Goes Viral on Ezek's Twitter
- Wallbox Launches in Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!