CreatorUp Now Makes Purchasing and Producing Video Content Easier Than Ever
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- With the launch of its groundbreaking video marketplace, CreatorUp helps every organization create engaging videos, quickly and easily, so that they can educate their employees, build new audiences, engage with customers, and roll out new offerings.
Video is a powerful tool for communication as it can impart knowledge, tell a story, evoke emotion, and drive results. It can also be a key method for organizations to grow and enter new markets - whether by offering remote engagement, delivering education and training, or enabling entirely new business lines.
“Our mission is to level the playing field, so that every organization, large or small, has the ability to unlock the power of video content,” said CreatorUp CEO and Co-Founder Mike Tringe.
“The demand for video is stronger than ever and continuing to grow, but producing high-quality videos is difficult, requiring investments in expensive talent and resources - or engaging agencies with high overhead and finite bandwidth,” added Tringe.
“CreatorUp has eliminated these barriers and made the purchasing and production of video easy. A user only has to browse the Marketplace, select their solution, and check out to get great looking videos made, quickly and cost-effectively.”
Offering 400+ products for all industries and styles, including live-action, animation, and 360VR/XR, the CreatorUp Video Marketplace has solutions for marketing, business communications, education, events, social impact, and live streaming.
The CreateTrack™ production management tool offers clients 24/7 transparent tracking of:
- every step of their video's production
- budgets and invoices
- simultaneous video projects
...to help make video creation easy.
From product introductions to global events, from training to social media, and so much more, CreatorUp is the easy way to produce great looking videos that get results.
Watch marketplace video here.
At CreatorUp, We make video easy™
Visit us at www.creatorup.com.
CreatorUp is a global video marketplace that allows clients to instantly purchase from over 400 video services. From live-action to animation and from live-streaming to immersive 360VR, the CreatorUp Marketplace has video solutions across all industries. With expertise in education, social impact, events, and all types of business and marketing communications, CreatorUp helps any size of organization inspire, educate and drive results through video
The company activates, trains, fosters inclusion, and certifies creators to produce video content quickly and cost-effectively, to professional quality standards and production values, providing them opportunities to engage in exciting new work they love doing.
The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Athens, Dubai, Mumbai, and Singapore.
At CreatorUp, We make video easy™ creatorup.com
Mike Tringe, CEO & Co-founder, CreatorUp - firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GetSwift Technologies Limited files Audited Annual Consolidated Financial Statements, MD&A, and Annual Information Form for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021
- Ethos Asset Management Inc., USA Announces Deal With Terry Reilly Health Services (TRHS), Idaho
- Daymond John's Black Entrepreneurs Day Awards $250,000 in NAACP Grants to Black Businesses Across the US
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!