Crane Co. Announces Date for Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Teleconference
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Crane Co. (NYSE: CR) announces the following schedule and teleconference information for its third quarter 2021 earnings release:
- Earnings Release: October 25, 2021 after close of market by public distribution and the Crane Co. website at www.craneco.com.
- Teleconference: October 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM (Eastern) hosted by Max H. Mitchell, President & CEO, and Richard A. Maue, Senior Vice President & CFO. The call can be accessed in a listen-only mode via the Company’s website www.craneco.com. An accompanying slide presentation will also be available on the Company’s website.
- Web Replay: Will be available on the Company’s website shortly after completion of the live call.
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane Co. provides products and solutions to customers in the chemicals, oil & gas, power, automated payment solutions, banknote design and production and aerospace & defense markets, along with a wide range of general industrial and consumer related end markets. The Company has four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Process Flow Technologies, Payment & Merchandising Technologies and Engineered Materials. Crane Co. has approximately 11,000 employees in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CR). For more information, visit www.craneco.com.
Jason D. Feldman
Vice President, Investor Relations
Source: Crane Co.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) raised to BB+ by S&P
- Turning Point Therapeutics Presents Early Clinical Data for Repotrectinib From Care Study in Pediatric and Young Adult Patients at SIOP 2021 Virtual Congress
- MoreCare, a Medicare Advantage Plan, Offers Plans for Medicare-Eligible Cook County Seniors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!