Crain’s Names OSM to Fast 50 List of Fastest-Growing Companies In 2021
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- OSM Worldwide, a leading provider of domestic and international parcel delivery solutions, has been recognized by Crain’s Chicago Business as one of Chicago’s fastest-growing companies in 2021. This is the tenth time OSM has been named to the Fast 50 list.
Ranked impressively as the 27th fastest-growing company in greater Chicago, this esteemed recognition follows OSM’s growing list of additional 2021 awards and accolades, including being named as one of Chicago’s Largest Privately Held Companies.
Highlighting the region’s best and most innovative companies who have achieved substantial revenue growth over the past five years, the Crain’s Fast 50 list showcases Chicago's economic growth by honoring companies that are emerging as the region's front-runners. OSM received its rank by reporting more than $319.7 million in revenue in 2020, a 431.9% increase from 2015.
“This incredible honor is a testament to the hard work our team has put in over the past five years. 2021 has presented us with new challenges to navigate, and this award reflects our commitment to continually improve our shipping services,” says James Kelley, President of OSM Worldwide. “My sincere congratulations and thanks go out to our team, for meeting our customers’ needs every day with strong expertise and exceptional customer service.”
The complete list of Crain’s Chicago Business 2021 Fast 50 Companies can be found at https://www.chicagobusiness.com/topic/fast-50.
About OSM Worldwide
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, OSM Worldwide is a tech-enabled global logistics management services company. The company provides parcel delivery services for both domestic and international shipping. The exclusive OSM Premium Network® allows shippers to experience reliable, rapid and economical delivery of parcel packages worldwide. OSM utilizes a proprietary software system that was designed to provide detailed shipment tracking and give shippers the ability to holistically manage their logistics 24/7. For more information, please visit osmworldwide.com.
VP of Marketing
Source: OSM Worldwide
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Embratel’s Star One D2 Satellite Built by Maxar Performing Properly After Launch
- CleanTech Acquisition Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Common Stock, Rights and Warrants, Commencing August 4, 2021
- How New Energy Resources Affect the Global Economy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!