Coursera to Participate in December Investor Conferences
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Coursera, Inc. (NYSE: COUR) announces that management will participate in the following investor conferences in December:
Raymond James Virtual 2021 Technology Investors Conference
Date: Monday, December 6, 2021
Virtual fireside chat time: 10:20 a.m. PT / 1:20 p.m. ET
Speakers: Jeff Maggioncalda, Chief Executive Officer and Ken Hahn, Chief Financial Officer
UBS Global TMT Virtual Conference
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Virtual fireside chat time: 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET
Speaker: Ken Hahn, Chief Financial Officer
A live webcast and archived replay of the virtual fireside chats will be available on Coursera’s Investor Relations website at investor.coursera.com.
In compliance with disclosure obligations under Regulation FD, Coursera announces material information to the public through a variety of means, including filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, press releases, company blog posts, public conference calls and webcasts, as well as the investor relations website.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 92 million registered learners as of September 30, 2021. Coursera partners with over 250 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
Source Code: COUR-IR
For investors: Cam Carey, firstname.lastname@example.org
For media: Chandni Brunamonti, email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amalgamated Financial (AMAL) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- I ❤ San Marzano DOP; You ❤ San Marzano DOP; We All ❤ San Marzano DOP!
- ADVA Optical Networking SE: Acorn HoldCo, Inc. reaches minimum acceptance threshold for its public exchange offer to all shareholders of ADVA Optical Networking SE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesUBS, Raymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!