Concert Pharmaceuticals to Report Full Year 2020 Results on February 25, 2021
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LEXINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNCE) today announced that it will report its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020, on Thursday, February 25, 2021, before the U.S. financial markets open. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss 2020 financial results and provide a business update. Individuals interested in participating in the call should dial (855) 354-1855 (U.S. and Canada) or (484) 365-2865 (International).
A live webcast of the conference call may be accessed in the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.concertpharma.com. Please log on to the Concert website approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webcast to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be required. A replay of the webcast will be available on Concert’s website for three months.
Concert Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that is developing small molecule drugs that it discovered through the application of its DCE Platform® (deuterated chemical entity platform). Selective incorporation of deuterium into known molecules has the potential, on a case-by-case basis, to provide better pharmacokinetic or metabolic properties, thereby enhancing their clinical safety, tolerability or efficacy. Concert’s lead product candidate is in late-stage development for the treatment of alopecia areata, a serious autoimmune dermatological condition. Concert is also assessing a number of earlier-stage pipeline candidates. For more information please visit www.concertpharma.com or follow us on Twitter at @ConcertPharma or on LinkedIn.
Source: Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tenbound Announces New Book: The Sales Development Framework
- DOX INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard is Investigating Amdocs Limited For Violations of the Securities Laws
- Frontera and CGX Announce $19 Million Loan Agreement