Comm100 Launches Integration with Cisco Contact Center Solutions
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cisco UCCX and UCCE users can now manage digital channels alongside voice in Cisco Finesse
VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Comm100, a global provider of omnichannel customer engagement solutions that connect brands with their customers, today announced an integration with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE). Embedded directly into Cisco Finesse, Cisco’s agent and supervisor desktop, Comm100 provides robust, unified customer communications across every digital channel and automation that makes it possible to deliver great experiences at scale.
According to the State of Contact Center Technology, “as contact centers explore new technology, they are mindful of their top objectives for the next few years: reducing customer effort, achieving consistency across all touch points, proactively resolving customer needs, collecting great customer insights and increasing self-service usage.” As customers increasingly expect service on a growing number of channels – including live chat, social media, email, messaging and self-serve chatbots and knowledge bases – it is crucial that contact centers meet them where they are. However, offering customer support on a variety of channels can drive high query volumes, leading to increased strain on contact center resources.
With this new integration, Comm100 can transform a Cisco contact center into a complete omnichannel customer engagement platform, providing agents with:
- Live Chat – Call center agents can engage with customers on their website or mobile app via text, audio and video chat or guide their on-site experience using co-browsing. Comm100 also offers deep configurability and a rich agent toolbox including features like real-time translation, pre-scripted canned messages and cross-channel customer histories.
- Ticketing & Messaging – Agents can easily create and manage tickets from any channel when follow up is required. They can get needed context from previous interactions, respond on any available channel and automatically enforce service level agreements (SLAs).
- AI Chatbots – Powerful Natural Language Processing (NLP) and an easy-to-use bot interface gives agents the confidence and control needed to automate the customer service where appropriate, without compromising the customer experience. AI Chatbots can be deployed over Live Chat, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat and WhatsApp Business, and integrate easily with core business systems to effectively automate end-to-end customer interactions.
- Knowledge Base – Call centers can centralize their vital knowledge resources and ensure quick and easy access from their website and mobile app and inside the agent console, making vital information more accessible to everyone through easy-to-read articles authored with text, video, images and links.
- Agent Assist – An AI-powered virtual assistant, Agent Assist monitors inbound messages and automatically suggests answers to the agent from their canned messages, bot replies and knowledge base articles. It helps agents understand and respond to customer queries more quickly, accurately and confidently than ever before.
Comm100 can be embedded directly into Cisco Finesse to integrate with Cisco UCCE or UCCX. Once an agent logs in to the Cisco Finesse agent desktop, they have full access to the Comm100 agent console, making it easy for them to service their customers on all channels using a single tool. In addition, they have the option to link agent states in Comm100 and Cisco so an agent cannot be engaged in a phone call and live chat at the same time.
“The integration between Comm100 and Cisco is a considerable step towards helping call centers, especially in the telephony field, engage with their customers where they expect them to,” said Jeff Epstein, VP Marketing and Strategy at Comm100. “Coupling unified communication solutions with seamless integration for agents provides call centers with the digital transformation needed to be the best resource for their customers.”
For more information about Comm100’s Cisco integration, visit us at: www.comm100.com/platform/livechat-integrations/cisco/
Comm100 is an award-winning global provider of omnichannel customer engagement solutions powered by automation, AI and a friendly interface that’s fast and easy for both visitors and agents to use. Organizations including HomeTrust Bank, Toronto Public Health, IBM and Canadian Blood Services use Comm100 to connect with their customers on digital channels. For more information about Comm100, visit www.comm100.com
V2 Communications for Comm100
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds Consumer Products Issues 2020 Annual Report to Stockholders, Outlining ESG Goals
- Enable Midstream Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call Information
- Welltower Announces Date of First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!