Columbus McKinnon Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Conference Call and Webcast
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Columbus McKinnon Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of motion control products, technologies and services for material handling, announced that it will release its second quarter fiscal year 2020 results before the markets open on Thursday, November 7, 2019.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to review the financial and operating results for the period and discuss its corporate strategy and outlook. A question-and-answer session will follow.
Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Conference Call
Thursday, November 7, 2019
10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Webcast and accompanying slide presentation: http://www.cmworks.com/investors
An audio replay of the call will be available from 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the day of the call through Thursday, November 14, 2019. To listen to the audio replay, dial 412-317-6671 and enter the conference ID number 13694761. Alternatively, you may access the webcast replay at http://www.cmworks.com/investors, where a transcript will be posted once available.
About Columbus McKinnon
Columbus McKinnon is a leading worldwide designer, manufacturer and marketer of motion control products, technologies, systems and services that efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure materials. Key products include hoists, actuators, rigging tools, light rail work stations and digital power and motion control systems. The Company is focused on commercial and industrial applications that require the safety and quality provided by its superior design and engineering know-how. Comprehensive information on Columbus McKinnon is available at http://www.cmworks.com.
Gregory P. Rustowicz
Vice President - Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Deborah K. Pawlowski
Kei Advisors LLC
Source: Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMICOGEN Inc. and Lysando AG Bring Partnership to the Next Level With Ownership Participations in Each Other’s Companies
- Abcam to Acquire BioVision for $340 million
- Addex Therapeutics to Release Half-Year 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on August 5, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!