Columbus McKinnon Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Conference Call and Webcast
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Columbus McKinnon Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCO), a leading designer and manufacturer of intelligent motion solutions for material handling, announced that it will release its first quarter fiscal year 2022 results before the markets open on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to review the financial and operating results for the period and discuss its corporate strategy and outlook. A question-and-answer session will follow.
First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Conference Call
Thursday, July 29, 2021
10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Webcast and accompanying slide presentation: investors.columbusmckinnon.com
An audio replay of the call will be available from 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the day of the call through Thursday, August 5, 2021. To listen to the audio replay, dial 412-317-6671 and enter the conference ID number 10158268. Alternatively, you may access the webcast replay at investors.columbusmckinnon.com, where a transcript will be posted once available.
About Columbus McKinnon
Columbus McKinnon is a leading worldwide designer, manufacturer and marketer of intelligent motion solutions that efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position, and secure materials. Key products include hoists, crane components, precision conveyor systems, actuators, rigging tools, light rail workstations, and digital power and motion control systems. The Company is focused on commercial and industrial applications that require the safety and quality provided by its superior design and engineering know-how. Comprehensive information on Columbus McKinnon is available at columbusmckinnon.com.
Gregory P. Rustowicz
Vice President - Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Deborah K. Pawlowski
Kei Advisors LLC
Source: Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synthetic Genomics to Change Corporate Name to Viridos Today
- AutoGrid To Provide Turnkey 'Virtual Power Plant' to Clean Power Alliance's Power Response Program to Improve Reliability of California Grid
- Maximus Named to Forbes’ List of America’s Best Employers for Diversity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!