Columbus McKinnon Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Conference Call and Webcast
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Columbus McKinnon Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCO), a leading designer and manufacturer of motion control products, technologies, automated systems and services for material handling, announced that it will release its first quarter fiscal year 2021 results before the markets open on Thursday, July 30, 2020.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to review the financial and operating results for the period and discuss its corporate strategy and outlook. A question-and-answer session will follow.
First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Conference Call
Thursday, July 30, 2020
10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Webcast and accompanying slide presentation: investors.columbusmckinnon.com
An audio replay of the call will be available from 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the day of the call through Thursday, August 6, 2020. To listen to the audio replay, dial 412-317-6671 and enter the conference ID number 13705871. Alternatively, you may access the webcast replay at investors.columbusmckinnon.com, where a transcript will be posted once available.
About Columbus McKinnon
Columbus McKinnon is a leading worldwide designer, manufacturer and marketer of motion control products, technologies and automated systems and services that efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure materials. Key products include hoists, crane components, actuators, rigging tools, light rail work stations, and digital power and motion control systems. The Company is focused on commercial and industrial applications that require the safety and quality provided by its superior design and engineering know-how. Comprehensive information on Columbus McKinnon is available at columbusmckinnon.com.
Gregory P. Rustowicz
Vice President - Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Deborah K. Pawlowski
Kei Advisors LLC
Source: Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Season Three of the Ribbeting Animated Comedy Series 'Amphibia' Premieres Saturday, Oct. 2, on Disney Channel
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL) - Agreement with Stakeholders to raise $350 million and reduce liabilities by approximately $5 billion
- Mechanics Bank Announces $165 million Aggregate Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!