Colony Credit Real Estate Announces 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (NYSE: CLNC) (the “Company”) today announced the Board of Directors set March 19, 2021 as the record date for the Company's 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held virtually on May 5, 2021 at 8:30 am Eastern Time. Information on the virtual meeting will be included in the Company’s 2021 proxy statement.
About Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.
Colony Credit Real Estate (NYSE: CLNC) is one of the largest publicly traded commercial real estate (CRE) credit REITs, focused on originating, acquiring, financing and managing a diversified portfolio consisting primarily of CRE debt investments and net leased properties predominantly in the United States. CRE debt investments primarily consist of first mortgage loans, which we expect to be the primary investment strategy. Colony Credit Real Estate is externally managed by a subsidiary of leading global digital real estate and investment management firm, Colony Capital, Inc. Colony Credit Real Estate is organized as a Maryland corporation and taxed as a REIT for U.S. federal income tax purposes. For additional information regarding the Company and its management and business, please refer to www.clncredit.com.
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.
Addo Investor Relations
Source: Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gecina: Solid First-Quarter Performance
- New Jersey Developer Goes Green
- Groupe SEB: First-Quarter 2021 Sales and Financial Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesColony Capital LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!