Coliseum Acquisition Corp. Announces Fourth Extension of Deadline to Complete Initial Business Combination
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- PayPal (PYPL) stock falls as Bank of America downgrades on 'too high' 2024 estimates
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Coliseum Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: MITAU, MITA, MITAW) (“Coliseum” or the “Company”), announced today that on September 25, 2023 its board of directors (the “Board”) decided to extend the date by which the Company must consummate an initial business combination (the “Deadline Date”) from September 25, 2023 for an additional month, to October 25, 2023. This is the fourth of twelve potential one-month extensions of the Deadline Date available to the Company pursuant to its Amended and Restated Memorandum and Articles of Association. Coliseum further announced that Berto LLC, an affiliate of Harry L. You, deposited $100,000 into Coliseum’s trust account in connection with this extension.
About Coliseum Acquisition Corp.
Coliseum is a blank check company incorporated on February 5, 2021, as a Cayman Islands exempted company for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. For more information, please visit https://www.coliseumacq.com/.
Chief Financial Officer
Source: Coliseum Acquisition Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil Corporate Plan More Than Doubles Earnings Potential From 2019 to 2027; 18% Compound Annual Earnings Growth Significantly Outpaces Peers¹
- New Found Intercepts 43 g/t Au Over 11.6m at Keats West
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) to acquire Rockhold Bancorp
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!