Clarus Wealth Advisors Launches New Website and Investment Adviser Representative (IAR) Support Program
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Clarus Wealth Advisors LLC (“Clarus”), a family-owned, dually registered SEC Registered Investment Advisor headquartered in Peoria, Arizona, announced today the launch of a new website as part of the firm’s planned offering geared to Investment Adviser Representatives (IARs).
Clarus’s new website, www.claruswealthadvisors.com, further streamlines the client experience with easy access to a secure, mobile Client Login portal and Site Map. Visitors looking for more information on investment and wealth management services will find information on retirement planning, business succession, and charitable giving. In addition, the site provides additional resources such as articles, calculators, and a video library with content geared to financial literacy.
In addition to its optimized user experience, the website also provides prospective IARs with information on their fully customizable support program. Some of the benefits include:
- Portfolio Management – Full-service, in-house portfolio management team with over 75 years of combined experience as a trusted fiduciary partner.
- Technology Tools – Dedicated Chief Technology Officer and full-suite of integrated, best-in-breed, fintech solutions to support daily operations and compliance.
- Operational Support – In-house Chief Compliance Officer and department to support a seamless transition.
“Our new website speaks to Clarus’s north star and our ‘Financially FIT’ approach to client and advisor service—Freedom, Integrity, and Trust,” said Theresa Fanning, Chief Operating and Compliance Officer. “From the aerial footage of our actual location to a new advisor tab and comprehensive yearly Portfolio guide, the updated experience delivers on its promise to take visitors to where they want to go, from mobile or desktop.”
For more information about Clarus Wealth Advisors, please visit www.claruswealthadvisors.com.
About Clarus Wealth Advisors LLC
Clarus Wealth Advisors, LLC (Clarus) is a Peoria, AZ-based registered investment advisory firm specializing in financial and retirement planning, portfolio management, insurance, business succession planning, and charitable giving. Our experienced team serves as true and transparent partners to our multi-generational clients and financial professionals seeking comprehensive business support.
Investment advisory services offered through Clarus Wealth Advisors LLC a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through Crown Capital Securities LP member FINRA & SIPC. Clarus Wealth Advisors LLC and Crown Capital Securities LP are unaffiliated companies.
Theresa Fanning, Chief Operating and Compliance Officer
Source: Clarus Wealth Advisors LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) targets 4-6% compound annual revenue growth through fiscal 2025
- Chargepoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT) Files $1B Mixed Shelf Registration Statement
- Energy Vault Holdings (NRGV) Redeems Public Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!