Cimpress Posts 2021 Virtual Investor Day Video Content and Registration Link for Live Q&A Session
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DUNDALK, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Today Cimpress plc (Nasdaq: CMPR) has posted prepared video content for its previously announced 2021 Virtual Investor Day at the event site, investorday.cimpress.com. In these videos, hear from the following executives:
- Cimpress and Vistaprint Founder and Chief Executive Officer Robert Keane
- Cimpress and Vistaprint Chief Financial Officer Sean Quinn
- Cimpress and Vistaprint Chief Technology Officer Maarten Wensveen
- Vistaprint President, North American Business Emily Whittaker
- Vistaprint President, International Business Florian Baumgartner
- Vistaprint Chief Data Officer Sebastian Klapdor
- Vistaprint Chief Marketing Officer Ricky Engelberg
- The Print Group and Pixartprinting Chief Executive Officer Paolo Roatta
- BuildASign Chief Executive Officer Bryan Kranik
Cimpress will also host a live video Q&A session on Monday, August 2, 2021 at 11am EDT with Cimpress and Vistaprint executives. Investors who wish to participate in the live event must register at investorday.cimpress.com. Questions can be pre-submitted by emailing email@example.com.
Cimpress plc (Nasdaq: CMPR) invests in and builds customer-focused, entrepreneurial, mass-customization businesses for the long term. Mass customization is a competitive strategy which seeks to produce goods and services to meet individual customer needs with near mass production efficiency. Cimpress businesses include BuildASign, Drukwerkdeal, Exaprint, National Pen, Pixartprinting, Printi, Vistaprint and WIRmachenDRUCK. To learn more, visit http://www.cimpress.com.
Cimpress and the Cimpress logo are trademarks of Cimpress plc or its subsidiaries. All other brand and product names appearing on this announcement may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Source: Cimpress plc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IMFINZI plus chemotherapy tripled patient survival at three years in the CASPIAN Phase III trial in extensive-stage small cell lung cancer
- ENHERTU® Demonstrated Robust and Durable Tumor Response of 54.9% in Patients with HER2 Mutant Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- United Nations Global Compact recognizes most engaged companies in 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!