Chewy Announces Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results Conference Call
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DANIA BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Chewy, Inc. (NYSE: CHWY) (“Chewy”), a trusted online destination for pet parents and partners everywhere, today announced it will report fiscal fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, March 30, 2021. Management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the Company's financial results at 5:00 pm ET.
Chewy Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results Conference Call
When: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Time: 5:00 pm ET
Conference ID: 10152349
Live Call: 1-866-270-1533 (US/Canada Toll-Free) or 1-412-317-0797 (International)
Replay: 1-877-344-7529 (US Toll-Free), 855-669-9658 (Canada Toll-Free) or 1-412-317-0088 (International)
(The replay will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the live call until 11:59 pm ET on April 06, 2021)
Our mission is to be the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents (and partners) everywhere. We believe that we are the preeminent online source for pet products, supplies and prescriptions as a result of our broad selection of high-quality products, which we offer at competitive prices and deliver with an exceptional level of care and a personal touch. We continually develop innovative ways for our customers to engage with us, and partner with more than 2,000 of the best and most trusted brands in the pet industry, to bring a high-bar, customer-centric experience to our customers.
Source: Chewy, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to WFCM 2021-C59
- CoreMedia Celebrates its 25th Anniversary with Expanded Leadership and Increased Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!