Chase Freedom® Announces Gas Stations and Home Improvement Stores as Quarterly Categories in Q2
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Just in time for Spring, Freedom and Freedom Flex cardmembers can earn cash back fueling up at gas stations and sprucing up their homes when they activate Q2 categories
WILMINGTON, Del.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Today, Chase Freedom announced the new rotating quarterly categories for Freedom and Freedom Flex cardmembers: gas stations and home improvement stores. Both categories have been popular among Freedom cardmembers and Chase Freedom is excited to bring them back. The quarterly categories allow cardmembers to earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories from April 1 through June 30.
“We always look to include timely categories that rewards cardmembers where they’re already spending to provide value,” said Kristen Bowdoin, General Manager of Chase Freedom. “Whether cardmembers hit the road for a getaway or want to update their living space, they will find many opportunities to earn cash back when spending at gas stations and home improvement stores.”
Starting April 1 through June 30, Chase Freedom and Freedom Flex cardmembers can earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on the following:
- Gas Stations: Driving to everyday errands – even locally – can add up fast. This quarter when Chase Freedom and Freedom Flex cardmembers fuel up, they can also earn 5% cash back on gas station purchases.
- Home Improvement Stores: Whether updating a home office setup or fixing an outdoor deck or patio to get ready for warmer weather, cardmembers can earn 5% cash back on home improvement purchases.
Along with 5% rotating categories, Freedom Flex cardmembers can earn cash back on a variety of other purchases including: 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase’s Ultimate Rewards, 3% cash back on dining and drugstores, and 1% cash back on all other purchases. In addition to these rewards, Freedom Flex cardmembers receive World Elite Mastercard Benefits, including cell phone protection and discounts with Lyft, Shoprunner, and more, along with Priceless Experiences.
New Freedom Flex cardmembers can earn a $200 sign-up bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
For additional information on the participating merchants and how to activate Freedom and Freedom Flex’s second quarter category offer, visit Chase.com/Freedom or Chase.com/FreedomFlex beginning March 15, 2021.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: Nearly 5,000 branches in 28 states and the District of Columbia, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to chase.com.
Source: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MONAT Launches Sustainability Program “Building a Beautiful World” With TerraCycle® Recycling Partnership and New Products
- UPDATE 6 - Notice Regarding the Semiconductor Manufacturing Factory (Naka Factory) Fire
- Pulse Seismic Inc. Announces Annual General Meeting Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!