Champion Energy Confirms Weather Events Will Have No Impact on Residential Customer Rates
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Champion Energy Services today announced that the extreme weather events Texans experienced over the past week will have absolutely no impact on the electricity rates for any of its residential customers. This announcement is in line with the company’s longstanding “No Fine Print” approach, offering residential customers rates that are always fair and easy to understand. In addition, residential customers whose contracts have expired will be billed according to the variable rate published last month with no additional charges.
Michael Sullivan, Champion Energy CEO, commented, “The safety and well-being of our customers is and always will be our number one priority. Following the severe weather events in our state last week, we felt it important to underscore that no residential customer of Champion Energy will see any increase to their electricity rates as a result of these weather events. We firmly stand behind our products and prices as reflected in each customer’s contract terms and look forward to continuing to serve our customers well into the future.”
Champion Energy customer care agents are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer questions, help our customers during this difficult time and offer all Texans low fixed rates for electricity. Customer care can be reached at (877) 653-5090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Champion Energy Services
Champion Energy Services, a subsidiary of Calpine Corporation, is one of the largest retail electric providers in the United States. Champion Energy serves residential, governmental, commercial and industrial customers in deregulated electric energy markets across the U.S. Champion Energy’s growth is driven by competitive, straightforward pricing and a reputation for maintaining the highest levels of satisfaction with its customers. For more information, visit https://www.champion.energy.
VP, Governmental & Regulatory Affairs
Source: Champion Energy Services
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenwich LifeSciences Presents Immune Response Phase IIb Poster, Published Today at AACR 2021, Showing Peak Immunity after 6 Months of GP2 Treatment, Resulting in 100% Disease Free Survival from Recu
- CGTN: How are jailed extremists treated in Xinjiang?
- YFX.COM - Protocols and Products That Serve Users
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!