Census Bureau to Host Educational Webinar to Provide Insights on Upcoming Quality Metrics Release
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- U.S. Census Bureau:
What: Affirming its commitment to data quality and transparency, the U.S. Census Bureau plans for the first time to release a number of data quality indicators along with the first results from the 2020 Census.
These metrics are scheduled for release later this month and will provide information on the status of addresses in the census and how we resolved addresses across each of the data collection modes.
The Census Bureau will hold a technical webinar to give more insight on these initial 2020 Census data quality metrics.
While this webinar will not include any 2020 Census data, it will give a preview of the type and meaning behind the data quality metrics that will be available in the coming months.
A live media Q&A session will immediately follow the webinar.
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
1 p.m. EDT
- Michael Bentley, assistant division chief for Census Statistical Support, Decennial Statistical Studies Division, U.S. Census Bureau
- Virginia Hyer, chief, Public Relations Branch, Public Information Office, U.S. Census Bureau (moderator)
The webinar will consist of a simultaneous audio conference and online presentation. Media will be able to ask questions following the presentation.
Conference access information
- Toll-free number: 888-566-5775
- Participant passcode: 6714070#
Please log in 15-30 minutes early to allow time for registration. Q&A participation is limited to accredited media only following each presentation.
Online presentation access information
To view the WebEx presentation, click the following link:
The event will be recorded and available for viewing after the event in the 2020 Census Quality and Data Processing press kit. A transcript will also be available in the press kit.
For members of the media who would like to attend this webinar, please RSVP by clicking the "Register" button.
Please contact Virginia Hyer at the Census Bureau’s Public Information Office at email@example.com or call 301-763-3030 to request an interview.
Online Press Kit:
Public Information Office
Source: U.S. Census Bureau
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altada Technology Solutions Appoints Trucle Nguyen as Chief Innovation Officer
- Sole Source-Backed Peak-Ryzex Acquires Bar Code Direct
- Asset Value Investors (AVI) Demands Tokyo Radiator Return Cash on Deposit with its Parent Company, KKR-Owned Marelli Corporation and Strengthen its Independence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!