Census Bureau to Host Educational Webinar to Provide Insights on Upcoming Quality Metrics Release
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- U.S. Census Bureau:
What: Affirming its commitment to data quality and transparency, the U.S. Census Bureau plans for the first time to release a number of data quality indicators along with the first results from the 2020 Census.
These metrics are scheduled for release later this month and will provide information on the status of addresses in the census and how we resolved addresses across each of the data collection modes.
The Census Bureau will hold a technical webinar to give more insight on these initial 2020 Census data quality metrics.
While this webinar will not include any 2020 Census data, it will give a preview of the type and meaning behind the data quality metrics that will be available in the coming months.
A live media Q&A session will immediately follow the webinar.
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
1 p.m. EDT
- Michael Bentley, assistant division chief for Census Statistical Support, Decennial Statistical Studies Division, U.S. Census Bureau
- Virginia Hyer, chief, Public Relations Branch, Public Information Office, U.S. Census Bureau (moderator)
The webinar will consist of a simultaneous audio conference and online presentation. Media will be able to ask questions following the presentation.
Conference access information
- Toll-free number: 888-566-5775
- Participant passcode: 6714070#
Please log in 15-30 minutes early to allow time for registration. Q&A participation is limited to accredited media only following each presentation.
Online presentation access information
To view the WebEx presentation, click the following link:
The event will be recorded and available for viewing after the event in the 2020 Census Quality and Data Processing press kit. A transcript will also be available in the press kit.
For members of the media who would like to attend this webinar, please RSVP by clicking the "Register" button.
Please contact Virginia Hyer at the Census Bureau’s Public Information Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-763-3030 to request an interview.
Online Press Kit:
Public Information Office
Source: U.S. Census Bureau
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra Selects Brightcove to Power New Digital Platform
- Phoenix Contact forges ahead with corporate action to protect the climate: Component and solution portfolio for the climate and energy revolution, and entry into the "Foundation 2°" corpor
- Laredo Resources Corp agrees to acquire 50% stake in Scurve inc, a global shopping mall in the U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!