Catalent, Inc. to Present at the BofA Securities 2021 Health Care Conference
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SOMERSET, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Catalent, Inc. (NYSE: CTLT), the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies, development, and manufacturing solutions for drugs, biologics, cell and gene therapies, and consumer health products, today announced that members of its executive leadership team will virtually present at the BofA Securities 2021 Health Care Conference at 11:45 a.m. ET on May 12, 2021.
A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible at http://investor.catalent.com and will be available for replay following the event.
About Catalent, Inc.
Catalent, Inc. (NYSE: CTLT), an S&P 500® Company, is the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies, development, and manufacturing solutions for drugs, biologics, cell and gene therapies, and consumer health products. With over 85 years serving the industry, Catalent has proven expertise in bringing more customer products to market faster, enhancing product performance and ensuring reliable global clinical and commercial product supply. Catalent employs over 14,000 people, including over 2,400 scientists and technicians, at more than 40 facilities across four continents, and in fiscal year 2020 generated over $3 billion in annual revenue. Catalent is headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.catalent.com.
More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied.™
Paul Surdez, Catalent, Inc.
Source: Catalent, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prime Day Sony TV Deals (2021): Early 65-Inch 4K TV & More LED & OLED TV Sales Tracked by Deal Stripe
- Google Nest Prime Day Deals 2021: Best Early Nest Thermostat, Google Nest WiFi, Nest Hub & More Savings Monitored by Consumer Walk
- Prime Day Garmin Watch Deals 2021: Early Garmin Vivoactive, Forerunner, Instinct (Solar, Pro), Fenix & More Savings Tracked by Retail Fuse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!