Catabasis Pharmaceuticals To Present At Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CATB), a biopharmaceutical company, today announced that Jill C. Milne, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, plans to present a corporate overview and provide information about our lead program QLS-215, in preclinical development for the treatment of hereditary angioedema, at the following virtual investor conferences this month:
- H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference. Presentations will be available on-demand from March 9-10, 2021.
- Oppenheimer 31st Annual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 10:00am ET.
Webcasts of the events can be accessed from the investors section of www.catabasis.com. Archived replays will be available for 30 days following the event.
Catabasis is also participating in Guggenheim Healthcare Talks, 2021 Genomic Medicines & Rare Disease, on April 1, 2021.
At Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, our mission is to bring hope with life-changing therapies to patients and families affected by rare diseases. Our lead program, QLS-215, is a monoclonal antibody inhibitor of plasma kallikrein in preclinical development for the treatment of hereditary angioedema.
Source: Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Valley Ventures Invests in PropTech Company, Humming Homes
- College Consensus Publishes Aggregate Ranking of the Best Historically Black Colleges & Universities for 2021
- Jack A. Rounick is recognized by Continental Who's Who