Care Homes 3 Limited: Home Member State Disclosure.
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regulatory News:
1. Issuer Name: Care Homes 3 Limited
2. Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4AA
4. Home Member State: Luxembourg
5. Triggering Event: Change of Home Member State
6: Member State’s where the Issuer’s securities are admitted to trading: Other Securities/Luxembourg
6b. Former Home Member State (Not applicable)
7. NCAs the form is required to be filed with: N/A
8. Date of Notification: 30/03/2021
9. Start date of 3 year period: 30/03/2021
10. Additional Info: N/A
11. Contact Information:
Issuers Address: 250 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4AA
Person responsible for within the Issuer for present notification: Caron Norman
Telephone: 44 207 085 5984
Care Homes 3 Limited
Source: Care Homes 3 Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Onbe Becomes One of First Corporate Disbursement Platforms to Join U.S. Faster Payments Council
- Lomotif Welcomes its Special Guests Lil Nas X and The Kid Laroi to Electronic Daisy Carnival (EDC)
- Brain Cancer Canada Funds Canadian Research Aiming To Treat Brain Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!