Cactus Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cactus, Inc. (NYSE: WHD) (“Cactus” or the “Company”) today announced that it will issue its fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings release after market close on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to discuss financial and operational results on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
The call will be webcast on Cactus’ website at www.CactusWHD.com. Institutional investors and analysts may participate by dialing (833) 665-0603. International parties may dial (929) 517-0394. The access code is 3572986. Please access the webcast or dial in for the call at least 10 minutes ahead of start time to ensure a proper connection.
An archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company’s website shortly after the end of the call.
About Cactus, Inc.
Cactus designs, manufactures, sells and rents a range of highly engineered wellhead and pressure control equipment. Its products are sold and rented principally for onshore unconventional oil and gas wells and are utilized during the drilling, completion and production phases of its customers’ wells. In addition, it provides field services for all its products and rental items to assist with the installation, maintenance and handling of the wellhead and pressure control equipment. Cactus operates service centers in the United States, which are strategically located in the key oil and gas producing regions, including the Permian, Marcellus, Utica, Haynesville, Eagle Ford, Bakken and SCOOP/STACK, among other areas, and in Eastern Australia.
John Fitzgerald, 713-904-4655
Director of Corporate Development and Investor Relations
Source: Cactus, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Advance Auto Parts Provides Select First Quarter 2021 Estimated Results Ahead of Virtual Strategy Presentation
- AutoNation Reports First Quarter GAAP EPS from Continuing Operations of $2.85, and All-Time Record Quarter Adjusted EPS from Continuing Operations of $2.79