CORRECTING and REPLACING: Getlink’s 2020 Universal Registration Document Made Available
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regulatory News:
This replaces the announcement made at 16:45 pm CEST on 03/18/2021 due to the following corrections: correction of the date of the annual financial report.
Getlink’s 2020 Universal Registration Document made available
Getlink (Paris: GET) announces that on 17 March 2021 it made available to the public and filed with the Autorité des marchés financiers (the French financial market regulator) the 2020 Universal Registration Document (URD), under number D.21-0144. This Universal Registration Document includes the annual financial report as at 31 December 2020, the Board of Directors’ corporate governance report, the description of the share buyback programme and the non-financial performance statement.
This document in French is available to the public free of charge under the conditions provided for by the regulations in force and can be consulted and downloaded from the company's website (www.getlinkgroup.com). It is also available on the AMF website www.amf-france.org.
For UK media enquiries contact
John Keefe on + 44 (0) 1303 284491
For other media enquiries contact
Anne-Laure Desclèves on +33(0)1 4098 0467
For investor enquiries contact
Jean-Baptiste Roussille on +33 (0)1 40 98 04 81
Michael Schuller on +44 (0) 1303 288749
Source: GETLINK S.E.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Long-Term Data for UPLIZNA® (inebilizumab-cdon) in People Living with Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
- Construction Starts Increase in March, but Rising Material Prices Could Hamper Recovery
- Climate change investment approach has North American investors trailing the world: PGIM survey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!