CLERHP Estructuras Signs a 10,000,000 Euros Equity Commitment With LDA CAPITAL
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- CLERHP Estructuras is an Engineering and Construction company listed on the BME GROWTH market (Spanish Stock Exchange Market) since 2016.
- Additionally, LDA has the option to invest one million euros in CLERHP at three euros per share via a call option contract.
LOS ANGELES & MURCIA, Spain--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- CLERHP Estructuras, an Engineering and Construction company based in Murcia (Spain) and listed on the BME GROWTH, has signed a 10 million euros equity commitment with the global alternative investment firm LDA Capital.
The Company, with subsidiary companies in Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay, is developing a new software for the AECO sector. CLERHP provides solutions for the optimization of building structures and new applications in the Virtual and Augmented Reality (AR) space for on-site productivity solutions.
Juan Andrés Romero, president and CEO of the group stated: “The support of LDA Capital with the 10 million euros equity commitment guarantees our strong growth and will accelerate our digital projects”.
Warren Baker, Managing Partner of LDA Capital, commented, “The time has come for the architecture, engineering, construction and owner (AECO) industry to adopt new technologies. As the industry looks to leverage new technology infrastructure to vastly improve the efficiency of projects and to streamline processes LDA believes CLERHP’s innovative AI software solutions provide substantial growth opportunities in the near term -- we are pleased to be part of this exciting growth story”.
About CLERHP Estructuras
CLERHP Estructuras is the parent company of an engineering and construction group whose strategic vision consists in applying the best engineering practices to obtain benefit in the construction of structures. CLERHP is developing new software solutions for the optimization of concrete structures applying Artificial Intelligence and Finite Elements Multiphysics analysis (AI + FEM) and offering new business models to the AECO market.
About LDA CAPITAL
LDA Capital is a global investment group with expertise in complex, cross border transactions worldwide. Our team has dedicated their careers to international & cross border opportunities having collectively executed over 200 transactions in both the public and private markets across 43 countries with aggregate transaction values of over US$10 billion. For more information, please visit: www.ldacap.com; For inquires please email: email@example.com.
CLERHP ESTRUCTURAS, S.A.
JUAN ANDRES ROMERO / NATALIA KVIRIKASHVILI
+34 656 898 946 / INFO@CLERHP.COM
Source: CLERHP Estructuras
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenwich LifeSciences Presents Immune Response Phase IIb Poster, Published Today at AACR 2021, Showing Peak Immunity after 6 Months of GP2 Treatment, Resulting in 100% Disease Free Survival from Recu
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals Presents Updated Phase 1 Monotherapy Data for 4-1BB/HER2 Bispecific Cinrebafusp Alfa and Preclinical Data for 4-1BB/PD-L1 Bispecific PRS-344/S095012 at 2021 AACR Annual Meeting
- 24 CHILDREN FROM AROUND THE WORLD NAMED AS FINALISTS IN LIONS CLUBS INTERNATIONAL’S PEACE POSTER CONTEST
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!