Byline Bancorp, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results on Thursday, October 22
- S&P 500 to open near record high as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conference call and webcast to be held on Friday, October 23
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Byline Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BY) announced today that it will issue its third quarter 2020 financial results after market close on Thursday, October 22, 2020.
Byline Bancorp will also host a conference call and webcast at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, October 23, 2020 to discuss its financial results. Analysts and investors may participate in the question-and-answer session.
Conference Call, Replay and Webcast Information:
Date: Friday, October 23, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. Central Time
Telephone Access: 877-512-8755
Telephone Replay (available through November 6, 2020): 877-344-7529; passcode: 10148640
Webcast Access: A live webcast will be available on the News and Events page in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website. An archived version of the webcast will be available in the same location shortly after the live call has ended.
About Byline Bancorp, Inc.
Headquartered in Chicago, Byline Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company for Byline Bank, a full service commercial bank serving small- and medium-sized businesses, financial sponsors, and consumers. Byline Bank has approximately $6.4 billion in assets and operates more than 50 full service branch locations throughout the Chicago and Milwaukee metropolitan areas. Byline Bank offers a broad range of commercial and retail banking products and services including small ticket equipment leasing solutions and is one of the top five Small Business Administration lenders in the United States.
Director of Marketing, Byline Bank
Financial Profiles, Inc.
Source: Byline Bancorp, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arkema: Disclosure of Trading in Own Shares From 07 June to 11 June 2021
- IFR Completes Convertible Debenture Financing
- TeamViewer and SAP Partner to Drive Innovation and Digital Transformation in Industrial Environments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!