Byline Bancorp, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results on Thursday, January 28
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conference call and webcast to be held on Friday, January 29
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Byline Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BY) announced today that it will issue its fourth quarter 2020 financial results after market close on Thursday, January 28, 2021.
Byline Bancorp will also host a conference call and webcast at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, January 29, 2021 to discuss its financial results. Analysts and investors may participate in the question-and-answer session.
Conference Call, Replay and Webcast Information:
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. Central Time
Telephone Access: 877-512-8755
Telephone Replay (available through February 12, 2021): 877-344-7529; passcode: 10151039
Webcast Access: A live webcast will be available on the News and Events page in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website. An archived version of the webcast will be available in the same location shortly after the live call has ended.
About Byline Bancorp, Inc.
Headquartered in Chicago, Byline Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company for Byline Bank, a full service commercial bank serving small- and medium-sized businesses, financial sponsors, and consumers. Byline Bank has approximately $6.5 billion in assets and operates more than 40 full service branch locations throughout the Chicago and Milwaukee metropolitan areas. Byline Bank offers a broad range of commercial and retail banking products and services including small ticket equipment leasing solutions and is one of the top five Small Business Administration lenders in the United States.
Director of Marketing, Byline Bank
Financial Profiles, Inc.
Source: Byline Bancorp, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris International: New Study Shows Near-Doubling in Counterfeit Cigarettes in the European Union Drives Increase of Total Illicit Consumption in 2020
- Greeley CO Online Ranking – Business Brand Reputation/Authority Services Launch
- Render Partners With Wessex Internet to Accelerate Gigabit Connections Across Rural Communities in the UK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!