Byline Bancorp, Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Thursday, April 29
- Wall St subdued at open ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conference call and webcast to be held on Friday, April 30
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Byline Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BY) announced today that it will issue its first quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, April 29, 2021.
Byline Bancorp will also host a conference call and webcast at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, April 30, 2021 to discuss its financial results. Analysts and investors may participate in the question-and-answer session.
Conference Call, Replay and Webcast Information:
Date: Friday, April 30, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. Central Time
Telephone Access: 877-512-8755
Telephone Replay (available through May 14, 2021): 877-344-7529; passcode: 10153981
Webcast Access: A live webcast will be available on the News and Events page in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website. An archived version of the webcast will be available in the same location shortly after the live call has ended.
About Byline Bancorp, Inc.
Headquartered in Chicago, Byline Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company for Byline Bank, a full service commercial bank serving small- and medium-sized businesses, financial sponsors, and consumers. Byline Bank has approximately $6.4 billion in assets and operates more than 40 full service branch locations throughout the Chicago and Milwaukee metropolitan areas. Byline Bank offers a broad range of commercial and retail banking products and services including small ticket equipment leasing solutions and is one of the top five Small Business Administration lenders in the United States.
Director of Marketing, Byline Bank
Financial Profiles, Inc.
Source: Byline Bancorp, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AVer Europe: How Artificial Intelligence Is Enhancing the Business Meeting Experience
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- Valor Backs Disaster Recovery Platform Arpio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!