Bugcrowd Recognized in Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 List
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Forbes lists Bugcrowd among top startups in America for employee satisfaction, employer reputation and company growth
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Bugcrowd, the crowdsourced cybersecurity platform, today announced it has been named to the Forbes 2021 list of America’s Best Startup Employers. This prestigious award is presented by Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider.
Bugcrowd's business model is powered by diversity and Bugcrowd’s innovations in crowdsourced cybersecurity have helped champion global diversity initiatives in the security industry. Over the years, Bugcrowd has been proactively involved in advancing affirmative action around gender, sexual orientation and ethnicity. Bugcrowd’s employees and global hacker community represent the faces of the world, and this core DNA enables Bugcrowd to attract, develop, inspire and reward top talent within the business too.
“Bugcrowd is thrilled to have earned recognition on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers 2021,” said Ashish Gupta, CEO, Bugcrowd. “Bugcrowd is proud to have curated an environment that champions diversity and unleashes innovation, allowing our people to perform at their very best and underpinning a culture in which everyone feels they have an equal opportunity to belong and build a career. I’m proud of the initiatives we implemented in 2020, like our Bugcrowd Employee Research Group (BERG) and the Sharing Her Empowerment (SHE) group, to support diversity, inclusivity and equal opportunities for our staff.”
America’s Best Startup Employers were selected based on an innovative methodology evaluating employer excellence in three ways:
- Employee Satisfaction: extensive research was conducted on ‘Average Length of Employment’ and 'Online Employer Reviews'.
- Employer Reputation: company specific information was algorithmically extracted from social media channels such as news sites, micro-blogs, blogs and social networks.
- Company Growth: comprehensive evaluations of 'Website Traffic', 'Headcount Growth Rates', and 'Industry-Referenced Job Openings'.
To be considered for the ranking, employers need to have a headquarters in the US, and be founded between 2011 and 2018. The final list recognizes the top 500 companies based on over 7 million data points.
This honor comes on the heels of other notable industry recognitions, including Bugcrowd CEO Ashish Gupta being awarded the International Business Awards’ “Executive of the Year” award and the Bugcrowd Platform being awarded Cyber Security Breakthrough’s “Vulnerability Management Solution of the Year” award.
To join our growing team, please visit: https://www.bugcrowd.com/about/careers/.
Bugcrowd is the force multiplier in cybersecurity, providing access to a global network of ethical hackers who help organizations maximize the impact of their security defenses. Top Fortune 500 organizations trust Bugcrowd to manage their Pen Test, Bug Bounty, Vulnerability Disclosure, and Attack Surface Management programs. Bugcrowd’s award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations identify and fix vulnerabilities, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place. Based in San Francisco, Bugcrowd is backed by Blackbird Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, Industry Ventures, Paladin Capital Group, Rally Ventures, Salesforce Ventures and Triangle Peak Partners. Learn more at www.bugcrowd.com.
“Bugcrowd” and “Security Force Multiplier” are trademarks of Bugcrowd Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enterprises Prioritize Customer Data Protection But Continue to Leave it Exposed, Reveals Entrust 2021 Global Encryption Trends Study
- GenScript Biotech BV and IES Diagnostics Forge Distribution Agreement for SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Kit
- New "What School Could Be" Platform Launches, Providing Educators with a Vibrant Online Community for Collaboration and School Transformation