Bridgewood Acquires Land in Nashville for Luxury Senior Living Community
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as Wall St indexes eye weekly gains
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Bridgewood Property Company (Bridgewood), a national developer of high-end senior living properties, announces the acquisition of 3808 Cleghorn Avenue in the heart of Green Hills for the development of a mid-rise, luxury retirement community. The new Bridgewood community in Green Hills will offer independent living, assisted living, and memory care to its residents and will be located conveniently to the neighborhoods of Belle Meade, Forest Hills, and Hillwood.
Two local, Nashville-based, design firms were selected for the project given their track record of success and capabilities across the United States. ESa has been engaged as the project architect and Catalyst Design Group will provide civil engineer services.
With guidance from zoning counsel, Tune, Entrekin & White, PC, and input from the Metropolitan Planning Department and local neighborhood groups, the property received zoning approval in February 2021 to build 205 senior living units within a 12-story facility.
About Bridgewood Property Company
Bridgewood is based in Houston, Texas and has exclusively developed and operated senior living properties across the central-southern United States for the past 25 years. Bridgewood prides itself in developing award-winning communities in carefully selected mature markets which enable residents to remain close to their beloved neighborhoods, families, friends and places of worship.
Source: Bridgewood Property Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The St. Joe Company Releases a Video Showing Progress on Projects Currently in Development or Under Construction
- ALKM - Alkame Holdings, Inc. Highlights Organic And M&A Growth In Corporate Update
- Renowned Industry Leader Ilhan Dogan Joins Jeunesse Through Acquisition of Verway
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!