Boyle Capital Opportunity Fund Rejects Proposed Acquisition Offer From Graham Holdings Company
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Believes Graham Holdings Offer to Acquire Leaf Group for $8.50 Per Share is Grossly Inadequate
Offer Does Not Come Close to Compensating Shareholders as The Leaf Group Segments are at Inflection Points
Believes Leaf Group is Perhaps Best Positioned Company to Capitalize on Tokenized Art Market
Appears Leaf Group Board Ran A Deeply Flawed Sales Process Fraught with Conflicts
DES MOINES, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Boyle Capital Opportunity Fund, LP, a long-term shareholder of Leaf Group LTD. (“Leaf” or the “Company”) (NYSE: LEAF), today released a letter to the Board of Directors rejecting the proposed $8.50 per share acquisition offer and outlining significant growth opportunities for Leaf to capitalize on.
About Boyle Capital Opportunity Fund, LP
Boyle Capital Opportunity Fund, LP is a value-oriented investment partnership. We manage a focused portfolio of deeply undervalued securities and actively engage with the company’s management and board of directors to unlock shareholder value over the long-term.
Boyle Capital Opportunity Fund, LP
Source: Boyle Capital Opportunity Fund, LP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saturday WrestleMania® Sold Out
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!